Test with PIN code
- You have entered the correct PIN code
- Each key is being registered with a beep
- If the PIN codes are not working, enter the PIN code followed by the 'Unlock' logo on the keypad and then do a Bluetooth Unlock to update the access logs. If your access logs are showing different numbers to the PIN that you keyed in, it may be a keypad issue. In this case, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Test with Bluetooth Unlock
- You have an active and stable Internet and Bluetooth connection on your phone
Test with Factory PIN
- If your lock has not been paired, the PIN code 1234 will unlock the Keybox 2
If this still does not work, please contact us at email@example.com.