I have tried many times to pair but was unsuccessful. What do I do?
Modified on: Wed, 27 Jun, 2018 at 5:37 PM
On the rare occasion that pairing is unsuccessful, here are some steps you can take:
- Try using a different mobile device with the same username and password
- Update your phone’s Operating System to the latest version
- Restart the Bluetooth and internet connection on your mobile device
- Restart igloohome’s application on your mobile device
- Ensure that right before you remove one battery for pairing, the touchpad stays awake
- Ensure that during pairing mode (after 2 beeps), the touch pad stays awake
- Switch to brand new batteries
- Try using 3G instead of WiFi
- Ensure that the time sync on your phone is correct
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.