If you encounter the error message: "An error has occurred while trying to remove the lock. Please try again," you may be trying to remove a lock.
- To delete a lock listing, go to Set Up Menu > Manage Locks. Then click the trash icon and select the home you wish to delete.
- Please ensure that you are connected to strong Wifi. You may wish to try restarting your router.
If you encounter the error message: "An error has occurred when updating the Bluetooth lock. Please try again," you may be trying to update the Bluetooth lock.
- First ensure that you are close to the lock and have strong Wifi connection with Bluetooth turned on. You may wish to restart your router.
- Please ensure that you have the latest version of the app. For instructions on how to check, click here.
- If the error persists, you can try to pair the lock again to your app by following instructions on pages 5 and 6 of the App Guide here. If the lock is still listed, first delete it by going to Set Up Menu > Manage Locks. Then click the trash icon and select the lock you wish to delete.
- After pairing your lock, to associate the lock with a home listing, go back to the previous page and check the name of the home you wish to list your lock under.
If these still do not work, please contact us at email@example.com.