If the lock has not been successfully paired, an error message will appear. Take note of the error message.
There are a few reasons why you might face an error during the pairing process:
- The Bluetooth signal on your phone is unstable. In this case, switch the Bluetooth off and on, and attempt to pair again.
- The internet connection on your phone is unstable. If you are connected to Wi-Fi, and your Wi-Fi signal is intermittent, consider using mobile data instead. Switch your data connection off and on, and attempt to pair again.
- The OS on your Android device or iPhone has not been updated to the newest version. If possible, try to use another device to initiate pairing.
- The app may be unresponsive. Restart the app and attempt to pair again.
- The lock my not have been set to pairing mode. For the Deadbolt, two beeps will sound indicating that it is in pairing mode. For the Latch, four beeps will sound indicating that it is in pairing mode.
- The batteries in the lock may be old and require changing.
If you continue to face problems with pairing your lock to your phone, feel free to contact us via https://www.igloohome.co/support/.