If the lock has not been successfully paired, an error message will appear. Take note of the error message.
There are a few reasons why you might face an error during the pairing process:
- The Bluetooth signal on your phone is unstable. In this case, switch the Bluetooth off and on, and attempt to pair again.
- The internet connection on your phone is unstable. If you are connected to Wi-Fi, and your Wi-Fi signal is intermittent, consider using mobile data instead. Switch your data connection off and on, and attempt to pair again.
- The OS on your Android device or iPhone has not been updated to the newest version. If possible, try to use another device to initiate pairing.
- The app may be unresponsive. Restart the app and attempt to pair again.
- The lock my not have been set to pairing mode.
If you continue to face problems with pairing your lock to your phone, feel free to contact us via https://www.igloohome.co/support/.