There are a few reasons why Bluetooth unlock does not work
- You are not within the range of the lock for it to detect your phone's Bluetooth signal. Ensure your phone is near the lock when attempting to unlock.
- The Bluetooth signal is weak or intermittent. Switch your Bluetooth off and on, and attempt to unlock again.
- The app is not responsive. Stop and restart the app on your phone and attempt to Bluetooth unlock again.
- The battery level on the lock is low. Gain access to your property through other means (9V Jumpstart or Physical Key) and change new batteries.
- Ensure that your Location Services is turned on.
If you continue facing issues with Bluetooth unlock, feel free to contact us via https://www.igloohome.co/support/